Thanks for the inspiration Mick! The 10 (underappreciated) things I am most thankful for in Aspen.
1. Stars that I can see
2. A true friend around every corner
3. The trail system and a clear mind
4. Rope-drops on powder days
5. Free coffee, cider, and hot chocolate
6. An apres cocktail and back to work
7. A town well traveled, and a world that stops by to say hello
8. City workers who love their jobs and do them well
9. Gondy-lap conference calls
10. Community accessible hotel hot tubs
And so many more… Nowhere else I would rather live and breath than Aspen, CO.
What are your ten?